Thursday, 26 March 2015

Logan finds a white butterfly!

This other week Logan caught a little surprise in his hands. He had captured a white butterfly! The children had lots of debate about whether it was a moth or a butterfly. After we released the butterfly, Logan jumped on a computer to find out more information. 




I found a white butterfly. I was not sure if it was a moth or not. Nether was Miss Chalmers but the rest of the class fort it was a moth. We looked it up it on google. It was a butterfly. This is a white butterfly and it eats cabbage. He escaped out the window afterwards.  - By Logan

CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ABOUT THE WHITE BUTTERFLY

5 comments:

  1. I would think that is a butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS anyone else gonna put another comment on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Logan,

    I thought it was a moth. If it only eats cabbage you could go and have a look by the vegetable gardens, you might see more white butterflies. You were also very gentle holding the butterfly.

    Great research Logan!

    Mrs Gregory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super interesting Logan and I liked how you looked for more information on google. This is very sophisticated learning! I think I probably would have thought it was a moth too.

    ReplyDelete